Pop Up Cards Using the Word Window Punch

Oct 31, 2008

Well I couldn't find a tutorial on SCS much to my shock & horror - so here's my take!

  1. Fold inner card piece in half - here I have stamped it lightly with the Linen background stamp. Push the word window punch in as far as it goes, lining the centre mark on the centre fold & punch. Turn card stock over & repeat on the other side.
  2. With a metal ruler & a bone scorer mark between the outer edge of the 2 punches on both sides
  3. Attach with glue (I just used my Anywhere glue stick) the inner card stock to the outer card stock. VERY IMPORTANT not to adhere the inner piece that has been punched & scored. It should like this:
  4. Attach message or cut out stamped image to the popped out piece

Have fun!

0 comments:

 
kareNstampZ Tutorials - by Templates para novo blogger